UserManagement.OnFirstLoginAppCloudUser No Longer Exists

Hey all,   We are attempting to upgrade from Mendix 6.7.10 to 7.1.1. Everything works well, except that the AppCloudServices module returns the following errors whenever we try to run the app:     Google and the search in this forum have not turned up any help, unfortunately.   My modeler version is 7.1.1, not unknown...I can't select 7.1.1. Thanks, Colin
asked
2 answers

Had the same issue when upgraded my project from 6.5.1 to 7.8. Had Java compilation errors related to cloud services. Then after App Store, Download AppCloudServices 1.4, replace in my project, I got the errors you describe. What was strange, the referenced microflow existed in my project, but probably in a different path.  The solution was just to re-select the microflow Administration.OnFirstLoginAppCloudUser in InvokeOnFirstLoginAppCloudUser and the errors were gone.

regards

Robert

answered

I found the answer to this in Mendix's reference guide. 

https://docs.mendix.com/deployment/mendixcloud/integrate-your-app-with-mendix-sso

offers a detailed description on how to incorporate AppCloudServices into an existing application.

After setting things up as described in the guide my existing mendix application worked fine with AppCloudServices and
Mendix SSO.

Regards, 

Dominic

answered