training management project resources for introduction course

Hi,   I following the online introduction course which uses the Training Management project. During the course you need to import resource packages from the resource tab. However, I can't find these .mpk files anywhere. Are the available for online course users or not?   regards ronald kerstens  
asked
2 answers

Hi Ronald,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the online introduction course! Which resource package are you trying to import exactly? I will have a look at the resources and try to fix it for you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jan

answered

Hi,

If I try to compile (locally) the results of Mendix Introduction Course 30 Add some validation rules, I get a Java compilation error related to a session handler and compliation stops:

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 36 source files to C:\DATA\Mendix\DevApps\DataConsistency\deployment\run\bin
    [javac] C:\DATA\Mendix\DevApps\DataConsistency\javasource\appcloudservices\OpenIDHandler.java:350: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac]             resp.addCookie(RequestHandler.XAS_SESSION_ID, "", "/", "", 0, true);
    [javac]                                          ^
    [javac]   symbol:   variable XAS_SESSION_ID
    [javac]   location: class RequestHandler
    [javac] C:\DATA\Mendix\DevApps\DataConsistency\javasource\appcloudservices\SessionInitializer.java:46: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac]         String sessionid = req.getCookie(RequestHandler.XAS_SESSION_ID);
    [javac]                                                        ^
    [javac] C:\DATA\Mendix\DevApps\DataConsistency\javasource\appcloudservices\SessionInitializer.java:64: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac]         resp.addCookie(RequestHandler.XAS_SESSION_ID, session.getId().toString(),"/" ,"" ,-1, true );
    [javac]                                      ^
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] 3 errors

Any suggestions how that compliation error can be resolved?

regards

ronald kerstens

answered