Error when adding Excel Importer & Exporter modules

When I try to add the Excel Importer & Exporter modules I get the following error:   the file 'c:\...' is not a valid package format... Ionic.Zip.ZipException: Cannot read that as a ZipFile ---> Ionic.Zip.BadReadException:   Bad signature (0x6D74683C) at position  0x00000000    at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ReadHeader(ZipEntry ze, Encoding defaultEncoding)    at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ReadEntry(ZipContainer zc, Boolean first)    at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance_Orig(ZipFile zf)    at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance(ZipFile zf)    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance(ZipFile zf)    at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Read(String fileName, TextWriter statusMessageWriter, Encoding encoding, EventHandler`1 readProgress)    at Mendix.Modeler.Packages.PackageImporter.ReadZipFile(String packageFilePath) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Packages\PackageImporter.cs:line 27   Anyone have any ideas? I'm using modeller 7.3.0 but I've tried in in 6.4.1 and 7.0.2 and same errors
asked
4 answers

It seems that the module, which is a zip-file, can not be expanded. That means that file is not correct or complete. Either the source is wrong or something goes wrong during transport. When I import those modules everything is fine, so the modeler works and the modules are ok.

So either your disk is full, your antivirus is anti everything or your connection is not really well.

answered

I just created a new 7.3 Mendix project and could download them from the appstore without a problem. How did you add the modules?

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Does anyone know if there is a way of getting hold of the mpk files for both the excel importer and excel exporter so that I can load them into the modeller manually?

answered

So tried on a different workstation and seemed to work fine...strange I must have something blocking it.

answered