Compile Error In IMAP Email Module

I am moving an app from 6.10.9 to 7.6.0.  The app compiles and runs successfully in 6.10.9.  However, I receive the following error when trying to start up in 7.6.0: Buildfile: C:\Users\mkump\Documents\Mendix\PITHOS-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile: [javac] Compiling 2 source files to C:\Users\mkump\Documents\Mendix\PITHOS-main\deployment\run\bin [javac] C:\Users\mkump\Documents\Mendix\PITHOS-main\javasource\imap_pop3_email\actions\EmailHandler.java:423: error: incompatible types: int cannot be converted to Long [javac] attach.setSize(bodyPart.getSize()); [javac] ^ [javac] Note: Some messages have been simplified; recompile with -Xdiags:verbose to get full output [javac] 1 error The IMAP_POP3 module has been updated to the most recent version (3.1). As my Java skills are minimal, any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
asked
3 answers

Size is standard attribute of filedocument since 7.4. The module is not updated (As should be done for all AppStore Modules per release IMHO ) . Update is easy

1. Remove the size attribute of the Entity 'Attachment'
  2. Correct one overview that misses the 'size', replace with default 'size' attribute
  3. Adapt the java line in 'EmailHandler.java'
    				//attach.setSize(bodyPart.getSize());

Edit 1: Hi Mike

You can rename the size attribute to DocSize and adapt the java to .

attach.setSize(bodyPart.getDocSize());

Just place 'get' before the attribute name, which is the Java way to get the value. The 'set' you can guess....

In this case you will loose no data.

answered

Have you checked that the userlib folder is clean? Updating modules does not remove old libs.

See: https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/87690

answered

Have you tried upgrading to a version between 6.10.9 and 7.6.0?

answered