Importing Excel File using ExcelImporter

Hi Guys, I get the following error when I try to import an Excel file,  can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong? Error: Domain Model: Template: Sample Data:   Thanks Adrian  
asked
5 answers

My guess is that the letter ł in the name Michał is causing this exception;

guess is based on this part:  lineNumber: 1 ; columnNumber: 1 ; Content is not allowed in prolog

answered

Also tried this but still no joy:

answered

From the error message, its saying to make sure your model reflection is updated. Did you import this template? Have you tried running model reflection with the module that contains this domain model checked?

also it could be an issue with the type of excel file you are using. Ive run into this issue with google sheets and older versions of excel. Try opening the file you are importing in microsoft excel, and save as > with the extension "excel workbook"

answered

Two possible causes:

Is B2B present as a value in the contract-enumeration?

In the excel-sheet in column ID: is the value 1 an integer? If it has the value '1, so starting with the single quote, Excel will hardcode the value to be a string and hide the single quote.

answered

Hi Tim,

Here is the enum:

It seems that importing records with B2B defined in the Contract field is fine but for other records where I wish it to be blank I get a NULL exception?

Do you know of a workaround for this type of problem?

Regards

Adrian

Merry Christmas one and all!

answered