AnyChart update from version 1.1.1 to 1.2.0

I need to use the newest Plotly version. In order to do that, I tried to update AnyChart from version 1.1.0 to 1.2.0, but I cannot do it from the Mendix Modeler and by placing AnyChart_BuildingBlocks.mpk manually. Doing a deeper investigation, the package.xml at AnyChart.mpk (available at AnyChart_BuildingBlocks.mpk) claims to be version 1.1.1 (instead of 1.2.0). How should I proceed to update update Plotly version? Just by AnyChart update? When the AnyChart version will be available? Here follows some screenshots.
asked
2 answers

Please note that the Any Chart widget is actually a module. https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/106517/  To update the module, you can not go trough this form. Use app store icon, left top to open the app store, and download the whole module. It will ask you to overwrite the module. (please make sure you dont do any custom change to app store modules, as they will be lost when updating)

answered

I tried that, and  AnyChart.mpk was generated at 27th of may, but the package.xml inside it have the version 1.1.1.

answered