Domain Model data in App Store Modules

Is there a way to get data in the domain model of an App Store Module to pass on when a new branch line is created? I am using the excel download module, found on the app store. When I create a template, the information is stored in the App Store domain model. When I try to create a branch line, I will have to recreate the template because the data stored in that domain model is not being based on. Is there a way to get the data to pass on as new branch lines are created? Bigger picture, we are using Azure Devops to deploy Mendix apps through various environments and I am experiencing the same issue, where I will have to recreate the template in each environment.  
asked
1 answers

First, this has nothing to do with branch lines, but with different deployment environments.

As long as you are not deploying to production, the easiest way is to copy databases to a new environment. If that is not an option, I encounter the following approaches in my projects:

• Certain modules come with export and import functionality,
  • The AppStore may contact extensions to other AppStore modules, which allow for exporting and importing configuration, such as this example,
  • Create XML export and import functionality yourself,
  • Create a web service or REST API to retrieve the data in a new environment,
  • Enter the information manually.
answered