How to migrate from Service Console 4.5 to 4.7

I'm trying to migrate from ServiceConsole 4.5 to 4.7, but I'm having trouble starting the service. If anyone knows how to update please let me know. Here are the steps I tried. 1. Uninstall ServiceConsole4.5 2. Install ServiceConsole4.7 3. ServiceConfiguration was taken over from 4.5, so use it as is 4. Deploy Mendix 8.18.23 program with ‘Update app’ 5. Run Start Service 6. It was occured error that the Windows service is not running. 7. Start a service registered in Windows, but it was occured error. The error is "The xxx service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs." Considering these, I think that if the setting of ServiceConsole4.5 remains, it will not start well. Please let me know if you have had the same issue or if you know the correct update procedure.   ServiceConsole 4.5から4.7への移行作業を行っていますが、サービスが起動できずにうまくいきません。 どなたか更新手順をお分かりのかた教えてください。 こちらが試した手順を記します。 1.ServiceConsole4.5をアンインストール 2.ServiceConsole4.7をインストール 3.ServiceConfigurationは4.5のものが引き継がれていたため、そのまま使用 4.Update appでMendix8.18.23のプログラムをデプロイ 5.Start Serviceを実行 6.Windowsのサービスが起動していないというエラーが発生 7.Windowsに登録されているサービスを起動するが、起動エラー エラー内容は「ローカルコンピュータ上のxxxサービスは起動して停止しました。サービスの中には、ほかのサービスやプログラムで使用されていない場合は自動的に停止するものがあります。」   これらを考えると、ServiceConsole4.5の設定が残っている場合、うまく起動できないと考えています。 同じ事象が発生したかた、もしくは正しい更新手順をご存知の方いらっしゃいましたらご教授ください。
asked
0 answers