Boolean value to be displayed as okay/ Not okay

Hello All,   I am using a toggle button to pass Boolean values (True/False). I would like to map these values such that when the toggle button is on (True), it passes the value "Okay," and when the toggle button is off (False), it passes the value "Not okay." Could you please help me implement this functionality?   Thank you in advance
asked
3 answers

Hi Yogeshwar,

If you need to store the values in entity then you need to create a separate attribute Manufacture and perform a logic in change object before committing as if Object/ManufacturingStatus = true then 'Okay' else 'Not Okay'.

In other case if you need to display the values in page level while user triggering toggle button means then give a condtion as if CurrentObject/ManufacturingStatus = true then 'Okay' else 'Not Okay' in text caption properties.

answered

Hi Yogeshwar,

You can use an expression in a microflow that returns a string based on your boolean value

For example:

if $object/ManfacturingStatus = true then 'Okay' else 'Not Okay'

You can then use this string in your next steps

I hope this answers your question!

answered

Hi Yogeshwar,

Insted of using boolean, you can use Enum so that you can add Okay/ not as values, or you can use lables with visibility based on boolean value. 

image.png

answered