Upgraded from 10.0 to 10.14: Getting Gradle error

After upgrading from 10.0 to 10.14 (I had to because 10.0 had a known bug that wouldn't let me download a branch), I have this one constant error   "Java dependency synchronization failed because a required dependency could not be resolved"   Details include:   "Could not resolve the CycloneDC Gradle plugin"   We do use Zscalar and I saw a post about installing this keystore managing software. This is blocked by our organization so this doesn't work,   I tried changing the custom repository setting to YES and individually trying each of these and re-opening Studio:   gradlePluginPortal() mavenCentral() jcenter() google()   Nothing worked. I continue to get the error with the details such as   FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * Where:Build file 'C:\Users\[my user]\Documents\Mendix\[project folder]\vendorlib\temp\build.gradle' line: 2 * What went wrong:Plugin [id: 'org.cyclonedx.bom', version: '1.8.1'] was not found in any of the following sources: - Gradle Core Plugins (plugin is not in 'org.gradle' namespace)- Plugin Repositories (could not resolve plugin artifact 'org.cyclonedx.bom:org.cyclonedx.bom.gradle.plugin:1.8.1')  Searched in the following repositories:    Google * Try:> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.> Run with --scan to get full insights.> Get more help at https://help.gradle.org. BUILD FAILED in 5s   I'm at a standstill here. If I can't get past this I can no longer develop in Mendix.  
asked
2 answers

Hm if you have Zscaler, open that app and turn off internet security and try again. Either that, or add the proper certificates using stuff like keystore. Turning off the security is temporary and it automatically reengages after a few minutes. 

Is the error message you provided the full message?

answered

Or instead upgrade to 10.12.4 since that is the current LTS, see if you still have this problem and if so, raise a ticket to Mendix (support.mendix.com).

answered