Chart with microflow as datasource does not take an input parameter

I have a page in which I want to display a line chart: This line chart has only one series whose datasource is a microflow with input parameter an object of entity DatosSeriePersonalizada. This is a non-persistent entity, so I want to pass to that microflow the object created for that dataview. In fact, my button ‘Generar’ also calls another microflow, and I can see in the settings that the object of the dataview (type DatosSeriePersonalizada) is available there without any problems:   So, is there any reason why the series of my chart does not take that same object? I get the error:   EDIT: My microflow has one input parameter of type DatosSeriesPersonalizada, so that is why I cannot understand the error…
asked
2 answers

Hi Elena,

Just add one parameter of object DatosSeriePersonalizada in the microflow which you used inside the line chart. 

This error actually appears when a microflow expects some parameter which is not actually present in the specified mcroflow

answered

Hi Elena, Here in my case, DS_SeriesData has a required parameter. In your case DatosSeriePersonalizada object should be passed as a parameter to the microflow you used inside the line chart. I meant it should has DatosSeriePersonalizada object as a parameter

answered