Retrieve Data from a microflow and show it in a Non-peristable entity

Hello, i am currently facing a challenge and cannot find a solution.  There are about 1300 records in my app, spread across different entities that are related. (DomainModel). Identification, authentication and authorization are carried out via GID with smart card and password. Using a microflow, I read out the user and the associated OrgCode via the GID and create a list of all employees including the head of the associated OrgCode. (microflow Get_EmployeeFromOrgCodeByUser) The "normal" user can only see the employees from his OrgCode. So far it works great .. But there is the following situation. It may be that an employee is assigned to another OrgCode for a week, for example. The award then goes through three stages: requested, accepted, finished. If the employee's award has been accepted, the employee should of course appear in the other OrgCode for the period of the award. But what's the easiest way to do it?   My idea would be to create different xpath queries using a microflow. I then merge these lists into a "GeneratedTeamList" and have them displayed in a nonpersistable entity "GeneratedTeam". In this way I was also able to ensure that the loaned employee only appears in one OrgCode. I tried that several times the last week, but unfortunately without success. I would be very grateful for help and or any other promising approach.   ********20.06.2020 Hello again, i can't find a solution.. For tests now i have a simple domain model with only 2 entities as a basis. With this microflow i can retrieve my cours entity. that works well.   How can I use a microflow to retrieve data from the Course entity and save it in the NonPersistable entity. that would be my approach, but unfortunately I don't get any data. Many greetings andreas      
asked
2 answers

Andreas, where are you setting associations between the GeneratedTeam NPE and the Person Records? I can’t see that and I don’t think you can do without….Cheers, Boris 

answered

Ahh, i had associations, but probably faulty.. :) 

I basically need the same associations as I do for my Person Records stored in the database? It was not clear to me..  And if i change data i have to commit.

I will try again.. Thanks Boris for changing my point of view ;)

answered