Simple Array Handling

Hello,  im currently trying to set up an Application, which shows Data in a Table (later in a Graph), that i receive from an API.  The API gives back a JSON structure and is built like shown below:   [ { "Sensor": "S1", "Value": 6, "timestamp": "Sat, 20 Jun 2020 09:57:09 GMT"}, { "Sensor": "S2", "Value": 3, "timestamp": "Sat, 20 Jun 2020 09:57:09 GMT"}, { "Sensor": "S3", "Value": 13, "timestamp": "Sat, 20 Jun 2020 09:57:09 GMT"} ]   The import Mapping creates two Entities → 1st : SensorData (Attributes: Sensor (String), Value (Integer), Timestamp (String)) → 2nd : Sensor List (Attributes: *Empty*) Question: How do i make it possible to receive just the Value of “S1” and show it in a List / Widget?  As i am quite new to Mendix im struggling a little bit here to get this working…even if i think its probably quite simple. I hope anyone can help me!   Thank you very much in Advance!
asked
1 answers

Looks like you have done most of the work already. To select the element that you want to cherrypick from the message op the importmapping and click at the top-left on the button ‘Select elements’. You can deselect the two attributes ‘value’ and ‘timestamp’ and you are done.

One optional improvement: You can also deselect the “(Object)”. As a result, you will no longer will need the Sensorlist as a separate entity.

answered