Microflow for search functionality

I have entity Project and having attributes Project ID and Project Name. I need a microflow for search functionality. when i click on search button microflow should be called.that microflow should perform search operation I know datagrid have default search bar,but i dont need search in data grid .I need search for data view that has datasource as Project entity i.e,Project page parameter. I am really frustrated by this from the past 2 weeks. Can anyone give detailed explanation and detailed filtering for the microflow.If any one have screenshot for search in you projects also pls send that to me it will help me a bit.   thanks for viewing thank you so much for responding in advance  
asked
3 answers

It sounds you already implemented an idea. Could you share your idea and we could try to figure out your issue and provide suggestions for your issues?

answered

I could imagine a helper object as inpersistent entity, where you save your request and a button to call a micrflow that handles the search by using an xpath filled by using the values of your inpersistent helper object.

answered

here is the screenshot 

answered