What does parameter mapping needs to be refreshed mean? How should I correct this error?

I copied a nested DataView to the same TabContainer (so now this TabContainer has 2 identical nested DataViews) and set up the proper visibility condition so that only one of the DataViews will be displayed on the TabContainer.  I use the same Microflow to populate these DataViews.  However, when tried to run the app, I got the “parameter mapping needs to be refreshed” on one of the DataView (the one I newly created by copying).  What does this error message mean?  How should I correct this error?  Thanks.
asked
2 answers

What is see for your screenshot is that this error occurs for dataview 38 as well as dataview 39. Check the datasource microflows, do they have the right object as parameters? Or can they acces the right parameter objects from your page?

answered

check your microflow ACT_GetWhereUsedCountForSelectedComponent, the parameter you pass in the object has been changed, you might need to open it and it will auto refresh with latest parameter.

answered