Confirmation Dialog box in Microflow

How can I show a Confirmation dialog box in a Microflow after decision box. In below microflow I need to show confirmation Dialog Box after decision box, If user select cancel in confirmation box it stop the microflow and if user select Proceed in confirmation box it goes to the loop as in case of true of decision box.   Thanks, Amit Sharma
asked
6 answers

Hi Amit,

1. First create a helper object  and an association as shown below with your exisiting Nomination entity
  2.  In your main microflow, Create a New object for the helper object. There is a parameter of Nomination list in your microflow , associate that list to new helper object as shown below

1.  Now, pass the new helper object to the popup page. The Helper Object will be parameter as default to the sub microflow connected to the Proceed button which is present in the pop up page.
  2. In the sub microflow, retrieve the Nomination list from the helper object, Then iterate as per your requirement.

I hope this helps you well.

answered

Hi Amit,

Create a new page with Popup layout having Proceed and Cancel button. 

Now, connect the new popup page to the activity connected to false flow.

In your microflow, extract the loop content in to the sub microflow.

Now, Call the sub microflow in to the Proceed button.

Then after decision, Your popup will be shown to the user if false flow is executed.

If True flow is executed, then your sub microflow will be executed.

answered

Hi Stella,

Thanks for your reply.

In the Microflow I have a list of selected record from a list (NominationList) as paremeter, if I create a Popup layout having Proceed button and call loop content in Submicroflow I require this list (NominationList) to pass to the Popup page, but I can only pass a object on Popup page not list. Also I have two parameters in Microflow Nominationlist and Workflow and both I need to pass to Popup page, but I can pass only one object from microflow when I Open Popup from Microflow.

Below is the screenshot on TransferNomination button I am calling the Microflow which has list of items selected from grid as parameter that I need to pass on Popup page.

Thanks 

Amit Sharma

answered

Create a helper object where you attach all the objects and list and show that helper object in the popup. Then after the decision you can retrieve all the objects again.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Could you please suggest how to create it and use that helper object in the popup.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Sharma

answered

Thank you very much Stella, you explained it perfectly. It help me a lot.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Amit Sharma

answered