Advanced Page Building Change Header Data Error

Hi all, I am following the above mention learning path and I am trying to understand why the header data is empty. I receive a ‘Please contact your administrator’ error as soon as the home page loads. I run the debugger step by step on the Microflow that fills the Header with data. The error shows up when the Change Header Data Object runs. The Retrieve UserRole, HeaderData_GetRequests,Filter, and the two Sum aggregate lists are working fine and are filled with data. The Result of the HeaderData_GetOrCreate microflow is empty (but I also dont undestand if its supposed to be filled at this point) and probably is the cause of this error. Here is the main Microflow and here is the HeaderData_GetOrCreate microflow , to which I am not sure 100% if the expression in the decision is correct. When I run the second microflow with breakpoints the HeaderData Object is created, but with the sum values as 0. When I later change the object to add these values to the Header data, it gives me the error. Anybody who has an idea of what am I missing here? Link to the path: https://gettingstarted.mendixcloud.com/link/module/184/lecture/1451/4.5.2-Making-the-Custom-Navigation-Layout-Dynamic    Thanks Emma    
asked
3 answers

Did you set the access rules to HeaderData entity for the userroles as required in step 4?

answered

Yes, Admin, Requestor and Approver have all Read rights.

answered

Hello together, 

i am at the nearly same stages, but when i built the microflow i get an error with “missing value”
did you wrote some arguments for the system.userrole?

answered