SingleSignOn Login Error - Account not configured

Hi I wanted to have a custom logic implemented while someone does SSO login to mendix application so I created the SSO setup for my Mendix Application where I have included the CustomUserProvisioning microflow in SSO configuration. And then I added my custom logic in this microflow . But while logging in as a particular user using SSO into the application, I am getting error : “Your Account has not been configured to access this application” Custom Logic which I implemented in the CustomUserProvisioning Microflow If the logged in user is a part of some ABC group, then he should be assigned to particular User Role and depending on that he should see specific User Based Home page when he does the SSO login. And if he is not part of any group, then he should be assigned to a Demo User Role and see other Home page ie Demo Home Page. Issue: In my case, when a user part of ABC group is SSO logging in, the functionality is working perfectly fine and he is seeing that specific User Based Home Page. But when some other user who is not part of any of the group is SSO logging in, then I am getting this error message – “Your Account has not been configured to access this application”. But Instead it should show him the Demo User Role based Home screen as per the custom logic in CustomUserProvisioning. What can be the possible reason for the error showing only for such particular users ? Attached below are the screenshots : Pic 1: Error on Mendix Screen       Pic 2: CustomUserProvisioning Microflow logic : In case of Decision true its working fine, but when its going in False decision then its giving error as shown above. It should actually assign that user role in False condition and open the Demo User Page. But its not doing so
asked
0 answers