Calculating Cost Via Microflow

Currently, I have a microflow which calculates the total units after a pallet is ordered, it is updated after a pallet quantity is entered and on-change the flow is called.  When I am calling a similar microflow to calculate the cost of the product overall, it is not returning a value, however I am not receiving any errors. Everything is listed to commit or or update in the client, I am not sure what is needed. I have tried variations of committing the object and so on, all to no avail. It is made similar to the other working flows so I am not sure what the root cause of the issue is.  I have attached some images for reference, the script I am using for the creation of the variable is as follows:  $Orderline/Total_Unit_Count div 1000 *  $Orderline/Module1.OrderLine_ActiveStatusPricing/Module1.ActiveStatusPricing/Price_Per_Mil  
asked
1 answers

Where & when do you trigger the microflow?

You could debug the microflow as suggested by Mike 

See: https://docs.mendix.com/howto/monitoring-troubleshooting/debug-microflows

//Update

Instead of using the expression  

$Orderline/Module1.OrderLine_ActiveStatusPricing/Module1.ActiveStatusPricing/Price_Per_Mil

Retrieve the object ActiveStatusPricing by association first and use the expression

$Orderline/Total_Unit_Count div 1000 * $ActiveStatusPricing/Price_Per_Mil

run app, and debug it. See if you retrieve an object ActiveStatusPricing and if found what the value of attribute Price_Per_Mil is. 
My assumption is that either no object is retrieved or the attribute value is empty.

answered