refresh client not working

Hope someone can help me here why my client is not refreshing.  Part of the page from my app:   In the above picture I use a reference selector to show only the periods that belong to a year. I made an on change event with the next microflow: The check I made on the first decision is: $ActievePeriodeHelper/Masterdata.ActievePeriodeHelper_Periode != empty (so I make sure there is actually a periode selected). The periode which is always selected is periode 1, unless I change it myself (so it should never be empty unless provoked by selecting it). But when I select periode 2 from my list, the rest of my page isn't refreshing. I overlook something?  
asked
3 answers

Hi Roel,

Not sure how your page is structured, but I would guess that you need to refresh the “actievePeriodehelper” to refresh the rest of the page (under the assumption that you display the period in a nested dataview over assocation). Generally, when refreshing an object, nested dataviews within that ‘object view’ are also refreshed. 

Best,

Jody 

answered

Not sure what went wrong (and if it might in future still).

I have the refresh on the “ActievePeriodeHelper” already and it is a nested dataview in “Opleiding” which is the main entity.

At the moment I didn't change anything as far as i know, but it's refreshing atm again (I kept on coding the page further). So it's either something in my code above or something with my internetbrowser.

answered

above of the Refresh in client their is a option “Commit” and then select yes(as by default it is no) radiobutton as it will save your changes.

answered