How to keep unsaved objects while navigating between pages?

I have a form, where I work with input fields for several linked objects in nested data views. Parent data view uses a non-persistable entity object for managing conditional visibility on the page.  Several nested data view display objects where I change attribute values through input fields. There is also a listview inside, where I can see several input fields, and a button, which should open a new page where I can manage more input fields for this listview object.   The challenge is: when I click on the button in the listview row (green button on the illustration) ,  I need to open a separate page, where I can edit more input fields of the selected listview object, and then go back to the form. The problem is – the form is not saved when I leave the form page, (I save it later by clicking save buttion) so I need somehow to keep all the form objects in the memory while I’m on the second page, and pass them back after I return to the form (orange button on the illustration).  How can I do it? 
asked
1 answers

Could you not set a reference to the non persistent object? Because then as long as you have this object you can retrieve all the changed objects and do the stuff you need to do.

Regards,

Ronald

answered