Schedule event for Download File

HI guys, I’m trying to schedule event to export my data into CSV file and download file at a interval of every hour. For testing, I’m setting the interval to every min. I saw the log showed it is successfully written FileDocument, but it didn’t trigger the Download action.  Anyone knows if File download cannot be triggered in an Scheduled event? any solution for this? I’m running this locally in responsive web during the scheduled event. As I know “Download File” will not work if the microflow is called from offline. Or whether scheduled event is consider calling microflow in offline mode?     Thank you.
asked
2 answers

As the scheduled event is running on the server in the system context there is no direct way of downloading the data to your machine. 

answered

To add to Erwin's answer – while you can't download to your local machine, you should be able to write it to a directory doing an FTP action, for instance. That way you could still put the file somewhere outside of the Mendix application on a regular interval.

answered