Passing string parameter to microflow

I implemented a page containing a list view. The dat source of the list view is from a microflow that takes a string parameter. I couldn't figure out how to specify and pass the parameter. The microflow Settings dialog always say “No applicable value available”.   Thanks for  any help.
asked
4 answers

If you want to pass the parameter to that microflow, it will come from the context (meaning from the parent page). So if you don’t have that page you can create a dataview and then put list in that, the entity of the page can be non-persistent entity which will hold the string dynamic value, if its hardcoded you can directly pass in the data source microflow.

answered

Hi Ywu, 

It is not possible to add a string paramter to a microlfow called from a Page having a data view or list view. 
You can have string paramter if it used a sub-microflow.

answered

You might want to upvote https://forum.mendix.com/link/ideas/174

answered

Your DataSource Microflow is designed with an input (like I show above) and that is not available as input (nothing is passing the parameter to the DS_Vendor_Outlook. If you give more information what the DS_Vendor_Outlook should do, I could help you. Maybe you want something like this:

answered