Adding Link or url in the microflow

Hi All,   I have a link. I want to use this link in a microflow. have any ideas how to trigger or add a link in microflow activity?
asked
5 answers

And what’s your question? Do you want to open a link? Internal or external? What do you want to achieve?

In general, you can open a link by using a nanoflow and JavaScript action. This is not possible in a microflow.

answered

Hi Mohammad, 

Exactly as Henri said – what action are you trying to perform with this link? 

Cheers, 

Bart 

answered

Do you want to redirect to this link from a microflow?

If you do, you would normally get the microflow to open a page ,and on that page you have a datasource nanoflow, and in there you can use the Open URL action in Nanoflow Commons to open the link.

Good luck

answered

What you could also try (if ineed you want to open a link in a browser and trigger a microflow at the same time) is to encapsulate the Microflow in a Nanoflow (call a sub-microflow within the nanoflow) and uppon the Microflow return open the web URL as a Nanoflow action, as advised by Robert. 

Cheers, 

Bart 

answered

Thanks for the update.

but I have two things I am using an action button in a grid view where search results will appear.
so I have to select the result list and click the button so that nanoflow will get triggered and that url should be trigered

Thanks 

answered