Retrieve by association gives empty list

Hi Guys, I am trying to retrive a list by association to export an excel file, but when i try to retrieve the list by association (or from database after commit) the list comes empty. I used the debugger to see where it goes wrong, but in the variable window the list associated to the system file entity is right there. Only when i try to retrive it is empty.  So main flow goes like this: create systemfile (named NewExport) → sub create the list to export to csv and commit → change systemfile Export (associate to list) → sub export to cvs with parameter system file NewExport → download file NewExport So in the sub export to cvs the retrive list by association NewExport gives out an empty list. While in debug mode the list is associated to NewExport with the data.  It is not a security issue.  Only admin has the right to export and create that list, and admin has all the rights to the entity’s pages and mf that are required.    Please Help,  kr, Tedros      
asked
3 answers

In the sub_ReporterExport i use the ExportToCSV javaaction with the following sub. As you can see the list is present, but the retrieve gives an empty list.

answered

And do check out the release notes of 9.5: https://docs.mendix.com/releasenotes/studio-pro/9.5

We fixed an issue where a retrieve in a microflow returned empty, although the value of the association was not empty. (Ticket 116967)

Regards,

Ronald

answered

This is my main MF,

answered