Call microflow from java action and convert image to base64

I am calling a microflow from the java action and sending a file as a parameter from java action. and I want to call a microflow from the java action to convert this image into base64. can anyone help me where m doing wrong!! Thank you Regards, Shashi     // This file was generated by Mendix Studio Pro. // // WARNING: Only the following code will be retained when actions are regenerated: // - the import list // - the code between BEGIN USER CODE and END USER CODE // - the code between BEGIN EXTRA CODE and END EXTRA CODE // Other code you write will be lost the next time you deploy the project. // Special characters, e.g., é, ö, à, etc. are supported in comments. package myfirstmodule.actions; import com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IContext; import com.mendix.webui.CustomJavaAction; import com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IMendixObject; import java.util.Base64; public class Java_action extends CustomJavaAction<java.lang.Void> {     private IMendixObject __imageDocument;     private myfirstmodule.proxies.XMLDocument imageDocument;     public Java_action(IContext context, IMendixObject imageDocument)     {         super(context);         this.__imageDocument = imageDocument;     }     @java.lang.Override     public java.lang.Void executeAction() throws Exception     {         this.imageDocument = __imageDocument == null ? null : myfirstmodule.proxies.XMLDocument.initialize(getContext(), __imageDocument);         // BEGIN USER CODE         //throw new com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException("Java action was not implemented");         com.mendix.core.Core.microflowCall("MyFirstModule.convertImgToBase64");   // calling microflow         return null;         // END USER CODE     }     /**      * Returns a string representation of this action      */     @java.lang.Override     public java.lang.String toString()     {         return "Java_action";     }     // BEGIN EXTRA CODE     // END EXTRA CODE }    
asked
1 answers

It might be more simple to use the community commons Base64EncodeFile and Base64DecodeToFile.

Regards,

Ronald

answered