Query Helper

Hello Everyone, I’d like to draw a graph based on a search helper. There are many selection criteria in search helper. Based on the selection value, I’d like to draw a graph. ex. no value selection, then select all records. Do you have any recommendations? Best Regrads, Charli
asked
2 answers

Hi Cheol,

You could easily do this with a non persistent entity to change your selection criteria and based on the inputs selected it could be passed as a parameter to the Chart datasource microflow where you retrieve data based on the search criteria and it should work.

Hope this helps!

EDIT – If there are many search criteria which you would like to retrieve from the database then a more efficient way would be to use OQL. Its just like writing queries and you can create your WHERE in the way we normally write queries. Do note that it might need a little time if you’re doing it for the first time. Reference documentation is available here: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/oql

Unfortunately, I don’t have a sample/test project which can be shared. But you should be able to manage it, just take it in small steps :)

answered

Huge thanks,

There are many selection options in selection criteria.

It requires a lot of “if then else” in MF.

I’m looking for a efficient way.

If possible, would you invite me to a sample project related on it?

Best Regards,

Charlie

answered