Microflow Argument

I was following https://docs.mendix.com/howto/integration/consume-a-rest-service/ Created home page with Data view and selected data source to a Input_Microflow, but it’s giving me error. Error: Parameter 'Input' of the selected microflow does not match available arguments. No arguments are available to 'dataView1'.Property 'Data source microflow' of data view 'dataView1'Page 'Home_Web'MyFirstModule What is microflow argument? What value it is actually expecting.        I’ve selected the value for microflow  
asked
2 answers

Hey,

Dont call the title attribute in the input microflow, instead just create the attribute in the entity itself and just create the object with input...and call tht microflow in your home page.
make sure u dont use any parameters in your input microflow!!

answered

As I understand you want to get data from a microflow and in that MF you have some parameters. MF is expecting to have these values from page. Then you should put this widget(dataview/listview) in parent dataviews and each dataview should provide the expected parameter values. See the example below:  

answered