How to get data in dropdown of Area based on Region dropdown.

Hi, I am trying to find solution for region(enumeration)(for FilterView entity) based areas(for AO_name_Entity) and for area I am using reference selector and data is in Realistic-entity and using Filterview entity for filtering data and storing Area in AO_name_entity for example if I select region:-North from dropdown then Areas in dropdown filter should be :- (Jalandhar,Gurgaon,Chandigarh,Jaipur,Udaipur,Kota) and If I select region:-South from Dropdown then Areas in Dropdown filter should be:-(Chennai,Salem,Hyderabad,Shimoga,Madurai,Vijayawada) and if I select region:- East from Dropdown then Areas in Dropdown filter should be:-(Siliguri,Guwahati,Kolkata,Ranchi,Patna) and if I select region:-West from Dropdown then Areas in Dropdown filter should be:-(Aurangabad,Mumbai,Pune,Mumbai,Rajkot) my screenshot for domain model is:- Screenshot for page is:- Screenshot for microflow is:- I am able to get add in AO_name_EntityList but not able to show on page. Please help me with this.
asked
2 answers

Hi Pranaya,

I think there are two things missing here:

You should associate the items on the list, you should associate the items with the filterview entity.

The reference selector should only allow these items.

You should refresh the filterview entity.

Hope this helps!

answered

Hi Matteo Timmermans, you have understood my problem , I am able to get data in microflow by buggering in AO_name_EntityList but not able to pass it to AO_name_entity and show on page from reference selector. Can you please help me with this.

and Screenshot is:

and Domain model is:

and page is:

answered