How to retrieve data into microflow by section from drop down.

Hi, I have imported excel sheet by using ImportExcel from market place into single entity then created multiple entities for storing unique data from each attribute then used Reference Selector for dropdown and source as microflow for unique data as filtering the original data and on click of search by selecting the data from drop down based on that original data should filter. But problem is I am able to select the data from dropdown on click of search button the data(which I select from drop down) is not showing in the microflow. domain model is  page is  microflow of reference selector as source for unique data  microflow on click of search button. Please help me how to get data into microflow on select data from dropdown on page and click on search button.
asked
2 answers

Hi Pranaya D,

You can directly pass the Drop down values to the OQl query, or you can also create Variables for all drop down and set the Values and then pass the variables to OQL Query.
The market value you have highlighted as empty might be because you have not selected the Drop down value. 

Check the below SS this might help you :

I am selecting year via Drop down and printing that value in Create Variable.

answered

So I think like you are trying to filter depending upon drop downs

The Best Practice is you keep (*-*) Association between both the entities

Later on the reference selector write an On click action 

Case 1 :Create a List (of the data which you want)→ Check decision for empty → If empty then retrieve the entire data → change list ( add retrieved list in created list which you added in the beginning → change object (call that *-* association in that object , later pass the initial created list )

Case 2: Create a String (Inside that string call that *-* association)Create a List (of the data which you want)→ Check decision for empty → If not empty then retrieve the entire data which matches the initial string→ change list ( add retrieved list in created list which you added in the beginning → change object (call that *-* association in that object , later pass the initial created list )

answered