Concatenation of 2 lists into one using microflow

Hello, There is a scenario where user is selecting some objects (for example 1, 2, 3 ,4) from a list and that List 1 I have to assign to one of the object. But suppose from the list , again user has selected some objects but this time user has selected 1,2,3,5. 1,2,3 have already been added as they are selected earlier also, so this time I want to get only 5. And then I want to add 5  to the object. but earlier selection should not be removed. So final list added to object should be 1,2,3,4,5.   Example 2:- 1st time selection – 1,2,3,4 2nd time selection – 5 Final list added to object- 1,2,3,4,5   How can I perform it. Please help me out. It is urgent
asked
3 answers

Hi Trishla T,

In microflow we have a list operation activity , In that you can find Union operation.

It helps you to merge the two list.

Thanks

answered

You can perform list actions on lists, one of which is the “Union” list action. A union merges two lists and removes all duplicate entries and gives you a single list that contains each value only once.

You can read more about list operations here.

answered

Hi Trishla,

Union should work perfectly for your case. Can you explain clearly what issue you are facing when u use Union? with example

answered