string split into words

I want to break string into list of words , for that I was using split string  widget . I am using space ‘ ’ as split parameter  so that I can break string . but instead of word , it breaks the string into characters . is there anything I am missing. the following text that I am using  :-  11    3. ROLL NUMBER (IF RECEIVED)  4. NAME OF CANDIDATE (IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS)  5. COMPLETE POSTAL ADDRESS AS GIVEN IN THE APPLICATION.  6. VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL I.D.  N.B.I: COMMUNICATION NOT CONTAINING THE ABOVE PARTICULARS MAY NOT BE  ATTENDED TO.  N.B.II : IF A LETTER/COMMUNICATION IS RECEIVED FROM A CANDIDATE AFTER AN  EXAMINATION HAS BEEN HELD AND IT DOES NOT GIVE HIS/HER FULL NAME AND  ROLL NUMBER, IT WILL BE IGNORED AND NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN THEREON.  N.B.III : CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO KEEP A PRINTOUT OR SOFT  COPY OF THEIR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR FUTURE REFERENCES. 
asked
1 answers

Hi Shubham,

Are you giving 1 character space between your quotes ?  because if you don’t give it will split all your words in to characters.

I hope you are using String Split java action from Community Commons module.

answered