Pass the object from one page to another page through the button

Hello all, I’m having a list view to show all the values in list and need to select any value from list then hit the button after that need to show the popup page in that need to show the selected value from the previous page . For example : Selected the value (Data 1 ) from first page need to show that value in second page. I have added that attribute in second page but it is blank . Can anyone help me in that.  
asked
3 answers

So create alist view of entity A.in the list view u have this button.

on this button.do a show page

the target page need to have a data view of entitiy A and data source set as page parameter and it will work.

in case it doesnt please put a comment

answered

Hi,

First, you want to check the Entity is the same for the list view and data view of the popup, Make sure that you mapped the correct attribute in the data view.

answered

Hi,

Because the button is not in your list view, I believe the object that gets passed to your button is the wrong one. Even if you select an option in the list the and then click on the button. The object you selected is not the one getting passed to the button.

Thus you will have to include your button in the list view or set your double click action to opening the popup page for the listview. 

Other options will be a bit more complicated.

answered