Passing the event object as a parameter from an After Commit Event Handler to a microflow run in a Task Queue ends up empty

Hi,   I have a question regarding passing the event object as a parameter from an After Commit Event Handler to a microflow run in a Task Queue. The object that is passed as parameter is empty in the microflow that is run in the Task Queue. When I run the microflow synchronously it works the parameter is not empty.   I couldn't find any documentation that this is not possible, in fact the documentation says you can pass persisted objects. Any one any idea why this happens, is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?   Best regards, Taner.    
asked
6 answers

Hi Taner,

What you can do is, make a NPE and link the object that you want to pass with the NPE( in the ACO microflow) and return it,

Now, make another microflow and use the ACO microflow as the submicroflow, and using the return value you just pass in the first microflow, you can easily retrieve the valie of the object, and because you are using a NPE, you don't need to worry about extra entities being created in the database.

Hope it helps!

answered

Here’s an idea to try:  lets say your microflow (that runs in a task queue) is called ACo_WithObject.  Create a second microflow called ACo_CallMicroflowWithObject.  In the microflow you just created, call ACo_WithObject passing the object.  Use the new microflow as your After Commit for the entity.

answered

empty

answered

is possible

answered

can be proscessed

answered

its quite good if we do it actually

answered