The return of retrieve is empty

Hi there, When I try to retrieve a dataset through an association with retrieve and page transition, the return from retrieve is empty, why is it empty? Thanks in advance. Kazuki Abe
asked
3 answers

Hi Kazuki,

You can do this on one page like this:

Entity3 by Microflow looks like this:

Go Make IT.

answered

Hi Kazuki,

From the question, I understand that you have Entity1 <---Entity2_Entity1----* Entity2. In this case, you should find all records of Entity2 where Enrity2_Entity1 equals the $Entity1/id.

Use the built-in DB viewer to see what the database shows (it will be the same as you will see in the variables of the debugger). 

What I did wrong in the past was that I played around with the associations and sometimes I had multiple ones. In that case, select carefully what association you use in the retrieve.

If this helped, accept the answer. If not, please post the domain model and the retrieve action, so I can help better.

Go Make IT, 

answered

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your comment!

I'm sorry I don't fully understand.
What I'm trying to do is to have Entity1 (e.g., footprint) associated with Entity2 (e.g., employee) as the final output, as shown in the figure.
I want to extract only the necessary information from Entity3 (e.g. employee information).
I am stumped when I try to call Entity3 from an association. I tried to retrieve and display the page with the red arrow.
What exactly do I need to do to resolve this?

answered