Staus Parameter

I am creating a student leave application in which student can apply for the leave request on his login page and admin have the access to approve it or reject it in admin page. ...but i want to add a status in student page which is by default is waiting for approval but whenever admin click on approve or reject the status in students page change to approved or rejected but i don’t knowhow to do that. ...i have created a enumeration and given three values there 1. waiting for aqpproval 2. approved 3. denied  and added a dropdown to leaveportal where student can add the request and by default in dropdown its showing default value as waiting for approval. ...now i dont know how to change the status of dropdown to approved or denied account to admin response. ...can someone help ?
asked
7 answers

Hey Abhishek, 

You can do it by calling a microflow on the approve and reject button,

In the microflow, just apply a change activity which changes the status of the application to approved or rejected respectively,

something like,

Appname.Enum_status.Active

you can refer to the image below,

You can follow the link to know more, (follow from step 3)

https://docs.mendix.com/howto8/logic-business-rules/working-with-lists-in-a-microflow/

Hope it helps!

**Edited**

answered

Hi Abhishek,

By setting default value you active waiting for approval while creating request, and give only read access to the student 

in approve or reject flow you can change the status by change object activity.

answered

hey rishabh thank you. ..but i don't know what to do in microflow as i am acomplete fresher i am not aware of all the things in microflow. ...can you explain me what to do in microflow

answered

see i havedone till this

answered

i have done this but its not working

answered

hello . ..i have done this approved and reject using two microflows. ..but i want to do both in one single microflow. how to do that ?

answered

how to make this dropdown editable ?

answered