hi,guys,I ran successfully yesterday, but today I dont fail. The specific error is as follows :

ERROR - Connector: An error has occurred while handling the request. [User 'sofia.ni@hitpointcloud.com' with session id '6d1fbfb3-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXbe0d' and roles 'GeelamAdmin'] ERROR - Connector: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: Failed to commit     at DS.SUB_Create_Keyword_ExcelExport (CreateAndChange : 'Create Keyword_document')     at DS.ACT_Export_Keyword_ToExcel (SubMicroflow : 'SUB_Create_Keyword_ExcelExport') Advanced stacktrace:     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Failed to commit     at com.mendix.basis.component.TransactionCore.commit(TransactionCore.scala:152) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: Could not find column map for entity 'DS.Keyword_document'     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: Could not find column map for entity 'DS.Keyword_document'     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.withContextClassLoader(Runner.java:23) Caused by: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: Could not find column map for entity 'DS.Keyword_document'
asked
1 answers

Hi Sofia,

what are you trying to do?

But, it seems that you didn’t mapped your object. You can do it with MxModel reflection.

I hope this can help you.

Kind regards,
Domagoj

answered