Microflow is not working properly when debugger is removed.

Hi all, I am working with file dropper widget for multiple file upload functionality where using before commit microflow for checking the condition for uploading only 5 files for each association. When I add debugger to  microflow my logic works correctly as expected as the microflow works sequentially for debugging the flow (Means my logic is correct as it gives me expected result). But when I remove the debugger the microflow doesn’t work properly.  I don’t know why this is happening. If anyone have any solution on this, please help me out.    
asked
2 answers

Hi Chaitali,
                    Which version of studio pro you are using and can you share that microflow snip here?

answered

Hi Chaitali,

Its most likely that the Microflow goes 'too fast' in order to exceute the transaction in the correct sequence. When you turn on your debugger, the transactions slows down a lot which gives the microflow enough time to run everything in the correct sequence.

You can check the setting of the microflow in order to see, if the execution is synchronous (what you want) or asyncronous (what, in this case, you dont want).

Hope this will help you,
Jan

answered