Microflow Logic: Return

Hi Experts,   I think my microflow having some logic issue, but i’m not sure how can I modify it Need some advice from you User can enter any field (Name / Description) When the user enter ONLY name, the result will return based on the name input When the user enter ONLY description, the result will return based on the description input When the user enter BOTH name and description, the result will return based on the name AND description input I have check the microflow, the front part is not having issue, but the return logic I am not sure how can I split or break or merge if user enter the input    
asked
1 answers

Hello Renee Wong,

You can modify your microflow by providing conditions as mentioned below:
1)First check name and description both not empty and satisfying string length criteria and return result on true path, and on false path continue to next decision.
(When the user enter BOTH name and description, the result will return based on the name AND description input)

2)In second decision check name is not empty and satisfying string length criteria and return result based on name on true path, and on false path continue to next decision.(When the user enter ONLY name, the result will return based on the name input)
3)In third decision check description is not empty and satisfying string length criteria and return result based on description  on true path, and on false path continue with your remaining logic.(When the user enter ONLY description, the result will return based on the description input)

Hope this will help you.

Thank you.

answered