change first page of stack

According to the doc here : https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/close-page/ The close page all action will remove all page except for the first one.  I need to be able to "replace" this first page by another page, is this something achievable?   Thanks  
asked
3 answers

Hi Yehoshua ,

Indeed as you mentioned , if we use close page-all action it takes you to the default home page for the session user which is also the first stack page .

I would suggest you can try to combine the close page -all activity with a next activity as show page activity in the microflow this way you can control the landing page .

Regards,
Sunit Kumar Dubey

answered

Hi Choukroun, 
It is not possible, since it is the default Mendix behavior.  If you know how many pages will be open you can try using the close all page and show a page activity. I could only think of this or else you will have close the previous page before opening another page.  

answered

Thanks both for your answers. 

I was able to succeed to do what I want by using a data source nanoflow in my first page that was showing the page that I wanted when my requirements were met, I also added an hide progress activity (set with an integer to 0) to remove a bug of loading bar. 

Doing so my first page were the one that I wanted in my stack, even though the page were never really displayed.

answered