Im facing an issue with microflow execution.

Hi all  I'm facing an issue with microflow execution. As I'm working with multiple file upload functionality where I have to upload multiple files (as max 5) for each association when the condition satisfied it will show msg as "you can upload only 5 files." and I have 3 associations in between 2 entities as 1-*. When I upload files and apply debugger to the microflow then the execution of the flow is perfectly working but if I remove the breakpoint the microflow doesn't work well. According to my observation I think the microflow is executing very fast as it is not incrementing the counter of files uploaded.  So can anyone suggest any solution on this?
asked
1 answers

Hi, if you think that ‘According to my observation I think the microflow is executing very fast’ is the cause for the functionality to not work as expected once the breakpoints are removed/disabled, you can try adding delay in your microflow at a suitable place.

You can find the delay Java Action in CommunityCommons module in the Misc folder. (The ‘Delaytime’ value is in milliseconds,  and hence for a 2 second delay you can add the value as 2000)

You can also check this Forum article for the same https://forum.mendix.com/link/space/microflows/questions/113122

Hope this helps your case.

answered