Input placeholders in html and convert to string

I am trying to create an email template in my app that allows a user to select different attributes and create an email body in html that will send with the placeholder filled in with the object information. When I use the placeholders, the email is just sent with the text and doesn’t grab the attribute value. In my microflow I have the body of the email just set to grab the html that the user puts in. How can I convert the html into a string so that the email displays the correct information?
asked
2 answers

Assuming you are using the Email connector module you have a Java action CreateEmailFromTemplate. You provide the data object and a template object. This Java action does the token replace part.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Hi Andrea,

Something that I would check is to make sure you are passing the correct Data Object into the token replacer in your send email microflow.  It must match the object you configured in your email template but it does not throw an error before compile/build because the token replacer expects a generic object so it won’t realize the wrong object is being passed in.

Hope this gets you pointed in the right direction

Danny

answered