After startup microflow cannot have parameter

Hi there,   Can anyone help me out to fix the following error? How to delete those parameters?  
asked
3 answers

Hi Raj,

For this, you can follow two approaches,

the first one is what Robert suggested, i.e using the CreateUserIfNotExists MF, and that’ll do the trick,

And the other way, 

is to create a string variable and then put a JSON in it, import it into an NPE and No you got your values,

Use them however you like,

Let me know if you face any issues,

Hope it helps!!

answered

Hi Raj,

A microflow that's used as the initial input for a scheduled event can't contain a parameter, because the application doesn't know what object to retrieve. In your case it would be best to delete your parameters, and start off with a database retrieve .That will work for you

I hope it will be useful

answered

You don’t want to delete those parameters as you will need them later.

I assume you are trying to create some named users in your after startup microflow, and would like to use the CreateUserIfNotExists functionality in Community Commons.

As an after startup microflow can’t take any parameters, you will need to create a new microflow without parameters to use as your new after startup microflow. In this new microflow, you can call the CreateUserIfNotExists microflow to create a new user. If you need to create more than one user, just call CreateUserIfNotExists more than once with the details of each new user you want to create.

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/app-settings/#after-startup

I hope this helps.

answered