Error-closing page in phone web.

While working in phone web layout type. I have an action button in that layout. By using the button I am triggering the microflow for creating data over association and I need to redirect another so that I am using show page widget in the toolbox. In that show page widget while I am selecting the close page type as single the data stored in the previous page is deleted. Selecting the close page type as none I got some error which I mentioned below.   An error occurred while executing an action of HAH.Seller_product_new_edit.actionButton3: The number of pages to close evaluated to 0. It must be at least 1. Error: An error occurred while executing an action of HAH.Seller_product_new_edit.actionButton3: The number of pages to close evaluated to 0. It must be at least 1.   I appreciate the suggestion in advance.
asked
1 answers

Hi mohammed

Indeed reverting to None after you have saved and run on a different value can still lead to the same errors. What worked for me to solve it if it re-occured is add a new Open Page action in there that opened the same page but do not change the close page settings (so keep at none).

simply deleting and recreating the showpage action and not touching the 'closePage' settings will work

try this and comment if the error is solved or not.it is a bug in mendix I think if your issues solved let me know..

regards

Bon Van Heijster

Gurumoorthy

answered