Exclusiv Split (Decision) with Enumeration

Hi Mendix-Forum-Team, I have a problem with my mendix project and hope you can help me :)   Overview Projekt: https://www.dropbox.com/s/scn6l176vwprcri/Forum.mpr?dl=0   Domain Model: (No Persistable) Entity (Name: SelectedWrapper): - QueryTyp (Enumeration with Abfrage_Blanquito, Abfrage_Franvino) - EntityURL (String)   Microflow: - In Change Objekt ‘NewSelectedWrapper (QueryTyp) is the member QueryTyp with the Enumeration and Value: $SelectedWrapper/QueryTyp - In Change Objekt (EntityURL) is a Value @Constante which should be stored at the end in entityURL. Decision: $NewSelectedWrapper/QueryTyp   Radio Buttons: On Change - Call a microflow is set. The problem is when I select a query (Abfrage_Blanquito, Abfrage_Franvino) the constant (string) is not displayed in the EntityURL. My guess is that something is wrong with the Change Objekt ‘NewSelectedWrapper (QueryTyp), Value: $SelectedWrapper/QueryTyp. For example when I enter "MyFirstModule.SparqlQuery.Abfrage_Blanquito" for value, I get the constant (Sring) displayed in the EntityURL.   I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot.   Best regards, Tom
asked
2 answers

Hi Tom

Is your constant exposed to client?

answered

You’re creating a New SelectedWrapper instead of using the input parameter that is on the page and has been changed by the user. Do the split on the input parameter $SelectedWrapper/QueryTyp, change it’s url attribute and (commit and) refresh after the merge.

answered