How to change date values

Hi all I am facing one issue in test environment in local its working fine but issue is with test environment. I made custom search functionality when I am searching records based on dates for example : if I add a date like 2/1/2023 but in parameter its taking  1/1/2023. Because of this mismatched date data will not show on page. Also I tried with to add extra day to parameters date values but still its giving me error. Please give me a solution how to resolve this issue.
asked
3 answers

Hi Priyanka, 

In the microflow, you can use parseDateUTC() and you will be able to get the correct date.

Let me know, if you face any issues,

Hope it helps!!

answered

Hi Priyanka,

Have you turned on localization for the date attribute? A date's time will always be stored at 00:00 from the save location. If somehow the timezone is different it is possible that is displays as a different date. I would check your timezone settings of the app or maybe dont localize the attribute if it is not needed. 

answered

Hi Priyanka,

To start off, make sure you select the correct value for the "Default Timezone" based on your client's timezone. Additionally, I suggest consulting the Date and Time Handling provided by Mendix to determine whether using a localized dateTime attribute is necessary.

In simpler terms, if you don't need to consider specific timings, you can opt for a non-localized attribute "Use non-localized attributes if you are not interested in the time component (for example, birthdays) or if you want a date to look exactly the same all over the world."

answered