How to pass a string attribute to the microflow

For sending emails I need to call this microflow which demands a string argument, when I am passing an object of string type to this microflow it shows an error of mismatch. How do I pass a string instead of an object to this microflow that has been taken as input from the user?  Or is there any other way to successfully run this microflow?
asked
5 answers

Hello Dhrubajyoti,

The error is being displayed because you are passing a "String" attribute as a parameter to the submit microflow. Instead, you should choose the "Email" object as the parameter for the submit microflow and then use its "Email_ID" attribute.

answered

Hi Dhrubajyoti ,

From where do you call this Microflow?

answered

If you are calling it from a microflow, then you just need to use the Call Microflow action. It will give you a list of parameters to fill in, just select a String value for the To field. If the value you need is part of an object, you will need to pass the relevant attribute in that object as the parameter.

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/microflow-call/#32-parameters

I hope this helps.

answered

I have used a data view to take the input from the user and then called the microflow using the save button, but it is showing the following error.   

answered

You pass the parameter as Email object datatype  from that object you can take attribute whatever you want.

answered