Unable to get the list

Hi , There is a 2 role lab technician and Srlabtechnician. In the lab Technician role am creating a test form and saving the form using confirm button. I have created patient entity and blood test form  So next i have created form  Using confirm button am saving the data .below figure is saving Microflow   So all this steps done in labtechnicain role   after next when i login to SRlab technician .need to  view a report. but i am unable to get the list  For the list view final report Microflow i have use this logic   final result am getting empty list Can anyone help me out for this
asked
3 answers

Hi Anupama,

In you post i notice that under the sentence

“Using confirm button am saving the data .below figure is saving Microflow”

there is a picture of a microflow that does a retrieve and not a commit.

Is that a mistake in your post? If not, this may be the reason why patientdetails are not saved. Without commit, nothing is saved to the database.

answered

Hi Michel,

As i already told that saving form in labtechnician role ..after adding commit its saving in database .but unable to get the list in srlabtechnician role .Do i add anything in that Final report microflow

In the list view final report microflow do i need to  change anything .

Even I am reteriving it from association not getting list

please help me out this

answered

Hi Anupama, 

If you log out and log back in as Lab Technician role, do you see the data there?

If yes, then does Srlabtechnician user role have access to the data under the entity security settings?

If no, the objects were not saved in the database.

answered