Change Datatype of an Attribute

Hello,  i wanted to change the datatype of an attribute (ts, datatype: long). Therefore I included in the entity another attribute with a different datatype (ts_dat, datatype: dateandtime). I then wanted to loop over every elemt of the list. Then I created an object of the list with head because I only want to access one attribute and that is not possible with lists. Then I use the action "longtodatetime" to convert this one attribute "ObjectofActualParts/ts" into a date and time type. Through the action "longtodatetim" I get the variable "ts_dat". And I wanted to write this into the entity attribute "ts_dat". However, it does not work this way:  That is my entire flow: Is my syntax wrong? I could really need some help
asked
3 answers

Hope this will help?:

answered

Did you try to change the datatype of your attribute  and see what happens? (make a good backup on your dev enviroment) In most cases you will find an automatic conversion….

Then you can dicide to make a complex conversion or not...

answered

What shoul I add under the input value of the longtodatetime function, I added “NumericTableList/ts” but get the error that a list has no member as it is not of type object:

What I configured in the retrieve action:

My whole flow:

answered