search specific date on listview

search specific date on listview is there a way to search a specific date (no time just date) ? because i try to use microflow list filter but it still empty (even when i make the datepicker on change to save) i need to a list view and the user can search the data on specific date,, 
asked
1 answers

1. Create a nonpersistent entity and add an attribute with data type Date and Time. Add the attribute in the DataView(editable).

2. Keep the ListView inside a DataView. Datasource for the DataView should be a microflow, in the datasource microflow create a new object of the nonpersistent entity (created in step 1) and return the new object.

image.png

DS_Search microflow:

image.png

3. Datasource for the ListView should be microflow. This microflow with have the nonpersistent entity as parameter. When the data time attribute is empty then retrieve all the data from the database and if there is a date then retrieve only date specific to the selected date.

image.png

4. Call a microflow in the on change event of the date and time attribute. In this microflow do change object of the nonpersistent entity check Refresh in Client.

image.png

answered